Key Ingredients of Warmex Syrup (Ayurvedic Deworming Syrup)
Each 5ml contains
- Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh) (St.Lf.)- 100 mg
- Embelia ribes (Vidanga) (Ft.)- 100 mg
- Butea frondosa (Palas Beej) (Sd.)- 100 mg
- Curcuma longa (Haridra) (Dr.Ft.)- 75 mg
- Casia aungustifolia (Swarnapatri) (Lf.)- 50 mg
- Erythrina indica (Paribhadra) (Lf.)- 30 mg
- Honey (Madhu)- 20 mg
Indications of Warmex Syrup (Ayurvedic Deworming Syrup)
- Worm infestation
- Specific skin diseases
- Specific case of Loss of appetite and weight loss
Benefits of Warmex Syrup (Ayurvedic Deworming Syrup)
- Kills intestinal worms and eliminate through stool
- Prevents constipation
- Detoxifies body
- Recommended by doctors
- Unique formulation
- Hygienic processing
- GMP certified
- Ayush approved formula
How to use
- Adult: Single Dose Therapy 30 ml at bedtime.
- Children: Half of the Adult’s dose.
- Infants: 10 to 20 drops
or as directed by the Physician.
Side Effects & Safety
- Not recommended during pregnancy
There are no reviews yet.