An Ayurvedic laxative (mild)
LaxMax Capsule is an Ayurvedic laxative (mild) used in habitual constipation. It is a perfect combination of some traditional herbs and purified natural ingredients which are time tested and best recommended for habitual and chronic constipation.
Key Ingredients of LaxMax Capsules
- Swarnapatri (Cassia augustifolia) 200 mg
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 150 mg
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 50 mg
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) 35 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 20 mg
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) 10 mg
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) 10 mg
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa) 10 mg
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum) 5 mg
- Pudina (Mentha piperita) 5 mg
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) 5 mg
Indications of LaxMax Capsules
- Habitual & Chronic Constipation
- Abdominal Bloating
Benefits of LaxMax Capsules
- It softens the stool and enhances intestinal motility which relieves acute and chronic constipation effectively.
- Due to its laxative property, it assists in excretion without upsetting mineral and water balance in the body
- It is non-habit forming and does not result in physiological dependency.
- Recommended by doctors
- Unique formulation
- Hygienic processing
- Manufactured at WHO GMP certified & QMS ISO 9001:2008 certified unit
- 1 to 2 capsules at bedtime with water or as directed by the physician.
Side Effects & Safety
- Not reported
- Not recommended for children and pregnancy
- 30 Capsules
There are no reviews yet.